Friday, January 4, 2013

A return to scrapbooking


Hope everyone had good Christmas and New Year celebrations. We spent Christmas Day with our older daughter at her partners family home by the sea and had a wonderful time. The two layouts above are of the gorgeous little ones who were there celebrating with us. It is lovely to get back to some scrapbooking after all the Christmas card making over the last few months. I am currently taking a long break from work (one month) so I am hoping to make use of this time and catch up on some photos that have been calling out to me. Sadly some others I had wished to scrap were lost when my old computer crashed on me.

1 comment:

Christine Blain said...

Oh, Kerry, these are gorgeous pages! What delightful little subjects; you've captured their spirits beautifully. Love your work, my friend! xx