Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Just add Ink challenge 217

Another Just Add Ink challenge,  "Just add Cupcakes/Cake/Dessert"



Here is my entry, a quilled cupcake. The cupcake itself didn't take anywhere near as long to make as assembling the card. I started the card yesterday morning, made the cupcake in approx two hours and was still battling with the layout this afternoon, I just couldn't find my mojo. I eventually finished around 4pm, hence the poor light I took the photo in. It needed to be done, to get the card uploaded before the challenge finished (I am at work tomorrow). Still not completely happy with it, but never mind. Another day, another card!

7 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Wow!! That quilled cupcake is AWESOME, Kerry; the technique gives it so much texture. Love it. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week. :)

Nikki Spencer said...

Great way to add texture Kerry, your quilled frosting looks amazing!
Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

KimB said...

What a great idea Kerry, I love the texture and especially the cherry! The end result was well worth the time. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Anonymous said...

Wow this is so cute. I love they way you have done the top of the cupcake. I also like the row of diamanties at the top of the banners. Chantell JAI

Jodene said...

This is adorable Kerry, I just love your quilled cupcake frosting! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink :)

Mae's Cachet said...

Love your quilled icing on your cupcake what a gorgeous idea! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Just Add Ink this week.

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh this is absolutely fabulous and so very creative - that frosting looks good enough to eat! Love this card!!! Thanks for joining us JAI this week!